book review / JUST ANOTHER MISSING PERSON by Gillian McAllister

Just Another Missing Person: A NovelJust Another Missing Person: A Novel by Gillian McAllister
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was def not what I was expecting. I enjoy reading police procedures every once in awhile and this was surely a good one. I like McAllister's writing style. There were several characters to keep track of, though, and some with dual names ... so that made it abit whirly in this reader's brain at times. There were a few scenarios which were predictable, ridiculous and/or unnecessary but I do think since this is her 2nd book, she will only get even better with her thrillers.

I felt she did us a clever bit with the twisty plot midway through and it surely did keep me entertained. Def would recommend it!

View all my reviews

Comments