The Salt Path by Raynor Winn // book review

The Salt PathThe Salt Path by Raynor Winn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I found this memoir slower than expected but I'm glad I finally read it. The map in the front of the book was a great reference when a point on their walk was reached or coming up next. There was walking, camping, pub stops, and repetitive explanations to those they encountered on what they were doing on this big walk. I found the dialogue with these persons to be somewhat distracting.

Quite a tremendous adventure of it in addition to her husband, Moth, being terribly ill. It was an interesting read and amazing how the pair went as far as they did in the elements and health facing them.

I do intend to read Winn's follow up book at some point later this year. The cover to this edition is beautiful.

View all my reviews

Comments