#bookreview Nora Goes off Script by Annabel Monaghan

Nora Goes Off ScriptNora Goes Off Script by Annabel Monaghan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love Annabel Monaghan's writing! Nora is a romance channel writer-mom of two whose louse of a husband left her. Nora writes this real-life experience as plot for her next script which becomes a big screen film. Filming begins at her house and there unfolds the novel's fun and frolic through Nora's suburbs with romantic comedy and her life changing before the reader's eyes.

I was too grounded in reality to let myself quickly enjoy/believe the romance factor but then just eased into it and let it run course, soon after believing it could actually happen to Nora and her 'normal' mom life. Kudos to the author for enticing the reader with great writing for that to happen.

I'm so eager for Monaghan's next book next summer. Def read this one - 5 star read for me.



View all my reviews

Comments