18 March 2017

to Brighton! to get husbands ... NEW pattern!

:: NEW RELEASE ::
to Brighton! to get husbands ... a Jane Austen sampler


"Well, mamma, said she, when they were all returned to the breakfast room, and what do you think of my husband? Is not he a charming man? I am sure my sisters must all envy me. I only hope they may have half my good luck. They must all go to Brighton. That is the place to get husbands. What a pity it is, mamma, we did not all go."
- - -
This passage is from Pride and Prejudice, written by the ever wonderful Jane Austen. Here is when Lydia has found herself a lasting beau ... even though the two are mismatched, the quote is ever fun nonetheless! Miss Austen's novels continue to delight and inspire my deisgning. This is a sweet piece to add to your literary collection or can be suited as a wedding gift ... happy stitching!

::Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment