NEW RELEASE! Mr. Darcy's Love, a Jane Austen Sampler

I've had this Jane Austen quote in mind for a sampler for quite awhile and am tickled with how it's inspiration turned into this sweet, narrow sampler filled with soft colours and Regency charm. Model is worked on 30ct Cream Legacy Linen over two threads with DMC and hand-dyed threads from The Gentle Art and Shamrock Threads. A DMC conversion is given in pattern for DMC purists. 

I hope you enjoy stitching this lovely piece as much as I had bringing it to life. 

Mr. Darcy's Love, a Jane Austen Sampler



Comments

  1. Thank you for another beautiful pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya, I had wondered where you were! I hardly look around the blogs these days but nice to find you and I love the new sampler

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment