// Decorating with Samplers //


One of my favorite places to group samplers together is above my piano. It's a fairly large wall and displays some of my favorite pieces. I like to mix other pictures with the needlework and it offers a nice feast for the eyes when seated at the piano playing hymns. I find it tricky sometimes to get the right balance of frame sizes and shapes but it works, usually. Most times, less is more but in decorating with samplers, for me, I find more is better as it offers more of a story to tell - the wall has such character with all the framed pieces here and there and plus, it's cozy. And I love cozy.

How do YOU decorate with your samplers? Share in this post or better yet, come along to The Sampler Girl on Facebook and share a picture in the post there to share with me and other samplermakers!!

Comments

Linda said…
Wow! Love all of them! I have not cross-stitched in so long! I do want to get back to it. Need to make a trip to In Stitches soon - it has been years since I've been over there!

I only have a handful of stitched items on my wall - some are surrounding a mirror in my living room. Many of the ones I've made over the years have been given as gifts.

Linda in VA
Thank you!
What wonderful gifts you have given :)