The Sampler Girl podcast / Sunday evening knitting update


OFF THE NEEDLES
3 colour cashmere shawl
Matka Shawl
Fireflies Rising Shawlette

ON THE NEEDLES
Baby Blanket for my nephew, Finn
Miss Marple Shawl / Miss Marple KAL with A Knitter's Life Podcast
Low Tide Shawl

Painted Windows KAL - join me? I started a thread on TSG ravelry group.

Project Bags info
the tutorial I used for my zippered project bag / bird fabric I purchased at Joann Fabrics 
lovesockwool / the green and cream one
the fat squirrel / the orange fish one

Comments

  1. LOL! Yes, I remember Sun In. :-)
    Your shawls are beautiful, and I like the baby blanket.
    Miss Marple is a favorite of mine. I've watched all the movies I can find. :-)
    I'll have to check out the KAL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the smell of Sun in!! lol
    Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment